BR Capital, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a financial services professional who wishes to affiliate with our firm as a Financial Advisor. If you wish to grow with an expanding firm, this is the job for you. We will teach you and coach you to make you successful! We rely extensively on technology to leverage your time and make you productive.
The successful applicant will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and prospects.
- Develop and maintain referral relationships with other professionals including but not limited to attorneys, realtors, title and escrow officers, CPA’s, and insurance agents.
- Assist in researching investments including stocks, bonds, and mutual funds.
- Assist in managing client portfolios.
- Profiling of clients and prospects and the ability to create financial planning solutions for them.
- The ability to develop clients and prospects.
- High energy and a strong desire to achieve.
- Computer skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Proactive and able to problem solve.
- Goal oriented.
- Chartered Financial Analyst, Certified Financial PlannerTM, and/or Master of Business Administration degree desirable.
- Have passed FINRA Series 63, 65, and/or 7 and 66 and life insurance licensed in WA and OR or the demonstrated ability to pass finance examinations and become licensed.
If you are interested in joining BR Capital, Inc. please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BR Capital, Inc. is committed to growth, both in terms of your personal growth, and the growth of our firm.